The dataset represents a sector of a real field in the Western Siberia, which consists of 1 500 black oil reservoir models. The field produced oil in 2003–2017, from the Jurassic formation.
The depositional environment could be a shallow-marine or wave dominated delta (we do not know for sure), at a depth of about 2 700 m. The number of production wells is 38 and injection is 22.
- Every model is geologically viable, but the quality of history matching is not perfect.
- You can try to fix it and find geologically realistic and history matched representation.
- You can use this dataset whatever you want.
ZIP archive (17 Gb) contains 1 500 folders.
- The access to the dataset does not give the right to redistribute or share the data in any way.
- Every research paper or other materials built on this dataset should include the reference to DOI 10.2118/196881-MS.